Tennessee State University is a rich heritage of champions and leaders, strong academic programs and resources, faculty who will support and challenge you, real-world research and internships, and a national network of friends and mentors for life. There has never been a better time to join the TSU family, so apply now.
Are you currently enrolled at a Tennessee community college and want to ensure that your courses will meet all general education requirements when transfering to TSU? For quick links to our Transfer Pathways Click here!
|Transfer Students must meet the following two requirements for admission|
- Must have a 2.0 Cumulative GPA from all colleges/ universities combined
- All Transfer students who graduated from high school after 1989 and have not previously earned the equivalent of a bachelor degree must also submit an official copy of their high school transcript for high school unit purposes
- Transfer Credit Evaluations and Course Equivalencies: Click here for more information concerning our transfer credit policy and to search equivalencies.
The following information should be forwarded to: Office of Admissions, 3500 John A. Merritt Blvd, Nashville, TN 37209
- Application and $25.00 Application Processing Fee (Check or money order) Apply Now
- Official transcripts from all Colleges/Universities attended. Transcripts should be complete meaning that there should be no courses in progress listed.
- Official High School transcript for students who graduated from high school after 1989 or who have not earned a bachelor degree.